Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bloud

GO CARDS
Hey fellow militia men out there, I finally found out I got the nod from the Bureau. Yeah great! But thats all I know. My unit hasn't got the hard copy and personel said they could call the Maj. up there in charge of training but he doesn't call them back.
So here I sit with a approval and NO FREAKIN DATES!

So now I am sitting here waiting for my dates going insane. I have know clue. I know some of you guys have april and may dates. I don't know where I will be. Any one out there get approved this month. And if so what are your dates. Personel is pretty much told me, will call you. So that now keeps me from bugging the Capt in personel.

Sorry guys, I am just venting. I know I should be happy I was approved, but its like winning the lottery, but not know for how much.

Approval

Bloud,

I got approved late last month, and I have a Jan 13th AMS date and an early April UPT date.

If you got approved already, it shouldn't be long before you get dates. Have you been to MFS yet? If you haven't, make sure to check out the Riverwalk while you're there. Don't miss the Alamo. And if you really want a fine dining experience, stop at "Dick's Last Resort" on the Riverwalk.

Later,

Nate

Nate,

I hope to be there in January at AMS. I am a little worried because a guy who got selected in my unit that already had a comision got a July date for UPT. So that has me thinking not til july. He got approved around the same time you did. So I don't know what to think. I hope 135 school isn't backed up and that is why he got a July date. I don't know him though so he might other conflicting issues. He might have to go to IFT?

I still have to go to brooks. Luckily enough I was already stationed at Lackland for 5 months and my brother lives there and I have a cousin stationed there going through UNT at Randolph. But oh yeah, that town is a great place to party in.

Thanks for the info..Ben

Bloud what tanker unit did you get with
I got with OH in Columbus
I just finished the initial flying class 1
I guess I won't go to AMS till the summer though

I got a slot with my home unit.

126th ARW, Scott AFB IL.

I'm headed to AMS in March, UPT 16 June

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back