Andy Rooney 60minutes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hate2bL8

Andy Rooney says passengers should boycott the airlines and not fly for one week because of delays and treatment.What an ignorant a$$h...

..."Yes sweetheart. I know our honeymoon is next week and we paid $3500 for our tickets to Fijii; but, we can't go because we need to teach those d&mn airlines a lesson!!"

What an a$$!!

say again, this may sound kind of awkward, but I would like to ask your avatar out for some ice cream and a movie. She makes me feel funny inside.

Andy Rooney says passengers should boycott the airlines and not fly for one week because of delays and treatment.What an ignorant a$$h...

Hey Andy, why don't you just shut up and take the bus next time! I guarantee you will pay more for your ticket!

Based on ratings, looks like people have been boycotting (How to waste) 60 Minutes for some time now.

Yeah, let's bankrupty all of the airlines and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great way to improve customer service!

Andy Rooney should have retired when he was at the top of his game - 1982.

Why do you guys take it so personal that the airlines suck in regards to performance and service? The very same airlines treats its employees like crap too, not just the customers. In general, US airline management is the worst in the world when it comes to: employee relations, customer service, profitability (yes, they do a sh!tty job).

Latest resources

Back