• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Andy Rooney 60minutes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pretty frustrating when a group of employees supports the very airlines that treat them like $hit. I guess some people are just a gluton for punishment.

Andy Rooney says passengers should boycott the airlines and not fly for one week because of delays and treatment.What an ignorant a$$h...

That's about as creditable as the emails you get about boycotting gas stations for a day. Good luck with that one.

Let everyone boycott. At least I'l be able to non-rev without the hassles of full flights, but we all know that'll never happen

Andy Rooney says passengers should boycott the airlines and not fly for one week because of delays and treatment.What an ignorant a$$h...

We should boycott passengers and walk out for one day and watch Rooney sh*t his pants.

I for one LOVE the idea! I think it would be great...in fact I am doing it this week! No airlining!

I think you guys are taking it the wrong way...do not worry, no one will boycott. But, the way the airlines treat the customers these days is crap and they know it.

I knew I liked Andy! The truth does hit hard...:)

We should boycott passengers and....

LOL...You already do! (and have been for years)

I have a great idea for something new...Why not really shock Andy and treat your paying customers with respect and for who they are....your paychecks!

Last edited:
Honesty, someone really needs to stop changing Andy's formaldehyde and just let him rot away naturally.

Latest resources

Back