Anderson Merchandisers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

911lil

Does anyone know anything about Anderson Merchandisers out of Amarillo, TX. Have heard they have a good flight department but cannot find any information. I personally would like to move back to Amarillo.
Thanks

Owned by Anderson News out of TYS. Family owned and run. Of all the Anderson Group, they are the best, good group of guys. Favorite spots are TYS MSL TEB to name just a few.

As posted by Dlfly, great group of guys...they do fly alot. They do have a set schedule though 3 weeks on call one week off, don't expect to fly every day on call either.
the above mentioned link is mostly from two guys who had bad attitudes,and still do...take it all with a grain of salt,those who leave usually want to fly bigger equipment or live in different parts of the world
Back to the original question, give them a call, chief pilot is great..though I'm not sure if they're hiring

Some clarification

I never worked for Anderson in Texas, so I have no knowledge of their operation or pilots there. I hope it is a great operation. I do know that after I left at one of their other locations, they have been thru a lot of people. Don't like the bad-mouthing that goes on here sometimes, just saying that there is a history with the parent company that warrants some research.

Kix has me confused with somebody else..........

Latest resources

Back