Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetflier

OK

In all your flying days of experience, who are the rudest most unprofessional group of FA"s flying the friendly skies?

In the mid-nineties, I was once physically struck by an America West flight attendant. The guy sitting across the aisle said, "She just hit you!".

Yeah, another nightmare day flying on America West. The gate agents scream at you in the gate area, the flight is oversold, ("We'll be able to accomodate volunteers the day after tomorrow") and the flight attendants hit passengers.

Perhaps it's gotten better. I used to have nightmares prior to taking America West.

Any of them over 30 and/ or 5 years seniority. But as a group some of those old hides and windbags on Delta are down right frightening.

For the last few years the NWA flight attendants are the worst. Uncaring and gruff with no diplomacy whatsoever. On a 3 hour flight they came through ONCE for drinks. After 2 hours since the last I had to ask if I could have another. You'd think I was asking for a steak and lobster dinner. I've seen SWA flight attendants come through the cabin twice on a 1 hour flight.

Just jumpseated FLL-SLC on Delta...thanks for the ride, guys. Flight attendants were courteous and professional. However, one thing struck me as odd...on the five hour flight, they only gave one service run. The flight was full on a 738, two movies...is this another cost-saving venture (seriously)?

ATA. You'd think they were rocket scientists the way they stroll through the terminal with their nose up in the air.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back