• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

And the cheapest is.....drumroll please!

Tarzan

Total Time
That does not give information on block costs per hour for each airline.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Dont hate the playa, hate the game.

skier17

Total Time
Hey, I didn't see Great Lakes up there. They have to be the cheapest, I would think. Starting FO pay $16/hour! $1 more per hour than when I interviewed there 5 years ago. Thank God I didn't take that job!

samballs

Total Time
Hey, I didn't see Great Lakes up there. They have to be the cheapest, I would think. Starting FO pay $16/hour! $1 more per hour than when I interviewed there 5 years ago. Thank God I didn't take that job!
1st yr eagle flt atts made more than 2nd yr skyway 1900 pilots

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
The chart lacks alot of other information that is alot more beneficial to comparisons. It's not worth the electonic page it is printed on.

pilotyip

Total Time
Neat Chart

Need chart. But $62K after five years at a regional puts a pilot in the upper 25% of income earners in the US. This according to the US Tax Foundation based upon 2006 figures, and even a regional captain average is in the upper 15% of all US wage earners. And to think you can do this without a college degree, probalby puts you in the upper 5% of high school graduates. It is still a great way to make living. If someone doesn't like it, they should find work that they like and allow those who love flying to enjoy the benefits of great job.

Last edited: