• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And The Answer Is....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats guys I'm sure you'll be seeing another 1% raise in a few years for your efforts. Unless you are a turboprop pilot; you guys aren't worthy of extra pay. :)

I'll bite, why because I'm DRUNK. Jphn P, listen up I called guys on my days off, and asked and informed them about ALPA. But obviously, you the genius of all geniuses are far superior to me. ASA WAS SOLD, in BK, BY DELTA... THE NUMBERS FROM ASA'S NEGOTIATION WERE USED BY SKYW MGMT. Believe it or not, many pilots don't know about that. OK, done.

PS. SKYW DOES, WILL, and WILL CONTINUE, to give jumpseat privelages to over 75 pilot groups.

Rant over, have a glass of water, a lot of hard working guys worked very hard to get this through. WTF DID YOU DO?

So now I am a scumbag? You don't know me...
Don't know which david you are but there only 3 in MKE who are F/Os, do the math!
PBR

I'll bite, why because I'm DRUNK. Jphn P, listen up I called guys on my days off, and asked and informed them about ALPA. But obviously, you the genius of all geniuses are far superior to me. ASA WAS SOLD, in BK, BY DELTA... THE NUMBERS FROM ASA'S NEGOTIATION WERE USED BY SKYW MGMT. Believe it or not, many pilots don't know about that. OK, done.

PS. SKYW DOES, WILL, and WILL CONTINUE, to give jumpseat privelages to over 75 pilot groups.

Rant over, have a glass of water, a lot of hard working guys worked very hard to get this through. WTF DID YOU DO?

ASA was sold before the bk, not that it really matters.

And what did I do? Let's see... I was on the OC as well. I too spent many days of my free time in Herndon cold calling SkyWest pilots to tell them the benefits of ALPA membership. I personally greeted them every time a shiny new -900 rolled into an ASA gate on the D concourse their first month in ATL. I campaigned hard. Apparently all for nothing. Genius? Not quite.

And if you want to go drink for drink, I've already had 4 martinis tonight and counting.

Martinis I would have guessed. PS, Ive had 6 g and t's... Well, it suits you well since all of the sudden you are a skyw HATER. Maybe you were one of the guys everyone was worried about!

NO MORE HATE

I'm out.

It's over.

There will be no encore.

The reality is here, there will be no recount.

I'm going to get busy doing my job and becoming a faceless cog. I have no time for this as I have to double check my revisions as well as get an ectra hour of sleep as I will never have any go=between between myself and the FAA or MGT.

SEE YA

Seacreast out

This is not not the time to for name calling and infighting. There are a lot of people who are dissapointed, but if we are serious about this whole "unity" thing we need to grow up and treat each other with respect. As long as we are busy trying to keep each other down we are doing managment's job for them- they get paid the big bucks, lets expend our energy on something more noble.

The Skywest pilots just missed their opportunity for unity. If that's what you guys wanted, then you should have made the right decision. Instead, the majority of the group stabbed the rest of the profession in the back. Again. I can't agree with blacklisting the whole group, because 35% did the right thing, but you can bet that many pilots won't be happy with you guys for a very long time.

Ahh, now that's the kind of debate I can get behind. Forget debating the pros and cons of union versus non-union. Forget furthering the profession and whatnot. Let's talk about who can drink more! Ok, I'm in. I just finished my 6th 7&7 (yes, I know it's a low class drink.... I'm a low class guy) and am on my way back downstairs for number 7.

See, If we could have just sat down with all the Skywesters over an open bar, we would have had a yes vote hands down. Shame.

Read what some internet tough guy had to say. what a loser.

btrthn5n5 said:
You are an idiot. Stop crying and try to enjoy your miserable life.

2500+ posts in a 21 months?? GET A LIFE!!

Have fun watching ALPA screw your career. Keep blaming all the "non ALPA" pilots out there.
For the record... There are more NON ALPA pilots in the world then there are ALPA, have fun sinking. Most ALPA pilots understand what is happening and do NOT support you. You are a disgrace to ALPA and our industry. Once you stand on the limb you're on (the even smaller majority of IDIOT ALPA PILOTS) have fun at any interview. You, my friend, are the bottom of the industry.

ALPA or not, a real pilot shows his true colors all the time. YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURS! SkyWest is a good group of guys who don't think ALPA is right for them. Just like Southwest, American, Netjets, Frontier, etc... Besides CAL, name an ALPA carrier at the "top" of the industry in terms of QOL, payscale, growth... WAKE UP!! The rest of us have.

Have a good life in your pity hole.

Ahh, now that's the kind of debate I can get behind. Forget debating the pros and cons of union versus non-union. Forget furthering the profession and whatnot. Let's talk about who can drink more! Ok, I'm in. I just finished my 6th 7&7 (yes, I know it's a low class drink.... I'm a low class guy) and am on my way back downstairs for number 7.

See, If we could have just sat down with all the Skywesters over an open bar, we would have had a yes vote hands down. Shame.

Agreed. While MBJ might think Tanqueray Ten Martinis are for sissies, I think the world could use more drunks. As Lyndon B Johnson said "I feel sorry for the man that doesn't drink. When he wakes up in the morning that's the best he's going to feel all day".

I am sorry to burst your bubble. We have quite a few booger eaters on the seniority list. These are the same guys you don't want on your list either. In the days of yore the selection process was more selective, I have flown with some guys/gals who had the personalities of a stump. They also had tried to get on in years past. You guys haven't figured it out, the rj requires minimal skills from either seat, so a pulse, healthy visa card and a pulse are all that is required now a days. This industry is in for a rude awakening and I hope to be far away when the 1st RJ hits the mountain.
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back