• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And I was banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There you go! Say hi to Dani Nyuen for me in Hanoi! I hear he makes great Egg Rolls, and you love to eat them in one big gulp. That's great.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General your back!! I love it when you show up! Your pschological manipulations are not to be missed. This is gonna be good!!!

(P.S. I am nuetral in any conflicts anyone has with the General I just get a good laugh at his post and folks replies to them.)

General your back!! I love it when you show up! Your pschological manipulations are not to be missed. This is gonna be good!!!

(P.S. I am nuetral in any conflicts anyone has with the General I just get a good laugh at his post and folks replies to them.)

Yeah, I've been flying a lot, mainly longer trips to Asia and Europe. I'm glad you see my genius, because most people on here barely broke 600 total on the SAT's and can't touch their azz with both hands.

Flyer1015. What's up with this guy? He is the FI Chaz Bono, because you really can't tell who or what he is. He complains a lot, thinking he deserves flow throughs up to the Majors, when the only flow he really deserves comes from irritable bowel syndrome.

Then you have Freebird, a guy who went to Asia to fly an RJ. He couldn't find any in the US, so he went to Vietnam. He had nobody here who wanted him to stay, so he went to Vietnam. Where did he go again? Oh, that's right, NAM. What are his hobbies over there? Chowing down on eggrolls, and hanging out with his friend, Dani. Good for him. Ever try Vietnamese food? Darn tasty.

What about Stifler's Mom? The only place this guy gets "lucky" is at the morgue. As his name implies, he has a fettish for his one friend's Mom, who is 74. What does he bring her when he visits that only friend? Gold Bond Adhesive.

Keep tipping your waitresses, and I'll be at the Laugh Barn in Marietta every Thursday night at 8pm for 1 hour of Regional Comedy. Love you guys!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back