And another one bites the dust

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skyking1976

Just found out this morning that I am officially laid off as a full time pilot from my flight dept. The airplane I fly has been for sale for several months now and finally got sold last week. Our D.O. told me that I would still have a position with the company after the plane sold, he just neglected to tell me I would be flying as a contract pilot only a couple of times a month. Guess I'll have to go find a real job to pay the mortgage.

Cheers (more or less),
Skyking

P.S. If anybody knows of flight departments looking for pilots in the southeast Wisconsin/northeastern Illinois area, or even DEN or CLT/GSP, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

TXflyer you s$$ck. I've been laid off twice this year and just started back yesterday. I know how he feels.
Good Luck
FD

Hey 76, I am sorry to hear that. I got furloughed this year. I do know how you feel. I will tell you to try flipdog.com, climbto350.com, and avcrew.co. And if we hear of anything we will send it your way.
j

I've had a lot of problems, especially on the internet, with people from Texas. They have issues.

Disclaimer:
I am not stereotyping, as I've met a few people from Texas who aren't evil like the rest of them.

Sorry to hear about your job. Anyway, this was a job posting from www.planejobs.com

Title: Lear Pilot

Company: CONFIDENTIAL Product/Service:
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent

Description:
Part time, current FSI or Sim Flight trained Lear Pilot. Fax your resume to: 262-658-0033.

hahaha

speedbug good call on Txpilot too funny

you know they say lawyers are as smart as doctors, but they are 100% more deceitful.

due to the fact that you guys remembered a irrelevant post from a few months ago shows that pilots may be the smartest group of professionals .

btw don't laywers have the highest unemplyment rate of any other professional.

sorry to get off topic but best luck to you skyking 1976

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back