• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And another one bites the dust

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know if it's what you're looking for but i just had a buddy start working for American Check Transport. Chieftain, single pilot, night, based in Illinois but he's working Casper-DEN.

Stereotypes...

dmspilot00 said:
I've had a lot of problems, especially on the internet, with people from Texas. They have issues.

Disclaimer:
I am not stereotyping, as I've met a few people from Texas who aren't evil like the rest of them.
Not everybody from Texas is evil. Don't get me started on other parts of the country.

Skyking, good luck to you.

.......> Texas. I just happen to be 7000 miles away.
j

BTW... I will buy dinner (not McDonald's) for the person that sends me a tip that results in a job offer. And, just to make it interesting, if the job pays more than $50K/year I will buy you a case of your favorite alcoholic indulgence. Networking at its finest!:;)

Cheers,
Skyking

I would just like to say thank you to all the kind individuals that have sent me phone/fax #'s, addresses, etc. I am sure that I will find something to fly, maybe not as nice as the KA350. But, nevertheless, flying an airplane for a living. The hunt continues...

Cheers,
Skyking

King Air 200 Captain (NY) 11/22

NorthEastern Aviation Corporation has an opening for a King Air 200 Captain. Competitive candidates must be Part 135 current as a PIC, have 3000 hours total time, and 500 in King Airs. The aircraft are based in Farmingdale, New York (FRG). Relocation to New York area is mandatory for position. Qualified candidates can fax resume and salary requirements to 631-752-3235 or email VIRUS FREE information to [email protected]

http://www.avcrew.com/jobs/pilots/index.htm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back