Anc So Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

imlars

anyone made the yeah/nay decision on the NWA 4/28 ANC SO class?

It has been difficult for me to come to a conclusion.

Me 12yr RJ CA, drive to work, wife, child mortgage ect...

I can see why you would have trepidation on that one bud.

That's a big roll of the dice right now. No one can be sure how this is all going to play out.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

In the pool, not in your position, but wondering what I would do if I was. How long do you stay " in the pool", what if they merge? Does this pool go away? Do you re-interview. If they merge, how long do you stay on furlough before you lose number? Any ideas?

In the pool, not in your position, but wondering what I would do if I was. How long do you stay " in the pool", what if they merge? Does this pool go away? Do you re-interview. If they merge, how long do you stay on furlough before you lose number? Any ideas?

From the crew memo:

"Approximately 65 candidates will be placed into a hiring pool for up to 12 months that may be brought into training if the need arises.

If a merger happens, who knows.....

thanks

From the crew memo:

"Approximately 65 candidates will be placed into a hiring pool for up to 12 months that may be brought into training if the need arises.

If a merger happens, who knows.....

Thanks for the "crew memo".... thats the first tangible information I have heard/seen... I'm in the "pool" and at least I know a bit more info.. on year.. clocks ticking??? I'm sure that things will change before then (merger??)
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back