• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An outsiders view of the ALPA/SWAPA story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just so I understand, you are saying we are without a doubt legally bound to combine the two companies?

Not according to Dan Katz, or Linden Hillman (aka. Todd Ortsheid). You know those guys don't you?

Affirmative (again)

Second statement is false

Last edited:
The trannies like KP need to read that over and over again until it finally sinks in.

Sadly, I think it never will until the reality of their situation is upon them.

Good luck fellers.

I'm not internally trying to be rude or hurtful. It's when you continue to repeat something it begins to fall on to deaf ears. Just because your repeat it, doesn't make it true. Additionally, repeating something stalls debate. It a losing position. The next statement should be "I know you are but what am I."

Why not use flightinfo productively for everyone's benefit? I know I know.

Empennage

I'm not internally trying to be rude or hurtful. It's when you continue to repeat something it begins to fall on to deaf ears. Just because your repeat it, doesn't make it true. Additionally, repeating something stalls debate. It a losing position. The next statement should be "I know you are but what am I."

Why not use flightinfo productively for everyone's benefit? I know I know.
I intentionally stayed away from Flight info prior to the outcome of SL9. That's more than I can say for most. Now, it's a different story. If you (or guys like JT and KP) can't see the dire, real consequences that exist with continuing down this arrogant path then so be it. I'll gladly point out the mistakes that I see and they can continue to live in the alternative universe they live in. As I pointed out, at the end of it all I know I will still be a REAL SOUTHWEST PILOT. Hired, not acquired. One that worked here for over fifteen years who helped to provide the income needed to PURCHASE Airtran.

I gave up a couple of days ago on trying to have a rational discussion. That ship has sailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hose A. Jiminez
Just so I understand, you are saying we are without a doubt legally bound to combine the two companies?

Not according to Dan Katz, or Linden Hillman (aka. Todd Ortsheid). You know those guys don't you?

Affirmative (again)

wow. good luck bro.

I intentionally stayed away from Flight info prior to the outcome of SL9. That's more than I can say for most. Now, it's a different story. If you (or guys like JT and KP) can't see the dire, real consequences that exist with continuing down this arrogant path then so be it. I'll gladly point out the mistakes that I see and they can continue to live in the alternative universe they live in. As I pointed out, at the end of it all I know I will still be a REAL SOUTHWEST PILOT. Hired, not acquired. One that worked here for over fifteen years who helped to provide the income needed to PURCHASE Airtran.

I gave up a couple of days ago on trying to have a rational discussion. That ship has sailed.

Duly noted

Affirmative (again)

If you were indeed so misled by your lead legal counsel and your MEC chair, then I'd say you have a pretty rock solid DFR case in the event that this goes south for 2/3 (or all) of your pilot group.

My buddies in the unit tell me that the guys on your forum are beginning to understand what exactly may happen. Holding the MEC responsible and such.

Personally I hope this works out well for all of us.

Latest resources

Back