Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An easy to get started with Logbook Pro?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tram

RaarR! SLM will getcha!!
OK guys-

This program seems really neat, if you start the whole ordeal from your first couple hours of flying..

What are you guys doing who have like 900 hours? Just taking your time and logging alll thattt stufff in??

That would take days.. Is there any easy way to say add up all my times in a type and make 1 entry up until recent history?

ive got a lil over 350 and it took me like 3 hours to type it all in

Tram said:
OK guys-

This program seems really neat, if you start the whole ordeal from your first couple hours of flying..

What are you guys doing who have like 900 hours? Just taking your time and logging alll thattt stufff in??

That would take days.. Is there any easy way to say add up all my times in a type and make 1 entry up until recent history?

Knock out a small chunk every night. That's how I did it, took me a week or so for 1500ish hours. Wasn't that bad.

Pay someone to do it. Yeah, I know I'm lazy. If you want the info let me know.

Took me several months to enter about 10yrs/3500hrs (mil) in. Ended up doing one month every Saturday morning while everyone was still asleep. Not too painful that way. While catching up on the past, just enter current flights each night as they they happen.

Best of luck,
VVJM265

Latest resources

Back