An Early Christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groucho

It's 1:00pm of Friday Dec. 23rd. At our house the presents were opened this morning and we just finished the turkey. The kids all have DVD's to play on the TV so any televison activity today will be Cartoon G rated.

I have a 3 day going out early tomorrow morning and I was wonder how all of you who have to spend Christmas on the road do it at your house?

How do you keep the holiday when you are at the mercy of satan's minions; those evil crew schedulers.

Merry Christmas, bye the way.

Like your avatar, mine "bid" over to...

CAAM. :pimp:

Groucho said:
It's 1:00pm of Friday Dec. 23rd. At our house the presents were opened this morning and we just finished the turkey. The kids all have DVD's to play on the TV so any televison activity today will be Cartoon G rated.

I have a 3 day going out early tomorrow morning and I was wonder how all of you who have to spend Christmas on the road do it at your house?

How do you keep the holiday when you are at the mercy of satan's minions; those evil crew schedulers.

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Groucho said:

Merry Christmas Groucho,

I will be celebrating tomorrow morning. Eggs Benedict, and opening presents, will then catch a 1200 commuter flight to start my trip at 1700. One legger out to SFO. Will then proceed to try to find food the next morning on XMAS day.

Oh The Glory! Hope you get a good layover from those schedulers.

AA

I've taken my family members with me on my christmas overnight in the past, or bid to be in cities with relatives. Or we've celebrated early or late.

It all just depends on the situation. What's in a date, other than the date? As long as you celebrate something, that's what counts.

Latest resources

Back