Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: AMS advice anyone?

Patmack18 said:
Sorry I can't help it.... but misery? If it dosen't involve a Marine Corps. Gunnery Sgt, it ain't misery. And isn't AMS only 6 weeks????
I'm headed to AMS next spring and I'm looking forward to the picnics and smores. After 13 weeks at MCRD San Diego, 6 weeks of AMS will be cake. Got a jarhead buddy there now and he says its a joke. Just dont go there a fat P-O-S and you will be fine.

Don't worry about it at all. I've seen the biggest pu@#$ies of my life even graduate Marine Boot Camp. It's all in your mind...

Semper Fi.

AMS is a cake walk, but unlike marine boot camp, they will kick you out for stupid sh1t. Just do what they say and youll be fine. Laptop is good. dont take stuff you dont need. Make sure you get there early (they make you set your room up in accordance with a list thats placed pretty far away from the room and it takes awhile.) Some guys showed up the night before and were hard pressed to get their stuff in order. Oh yeah, make sure you bring all your uniforms ready, they give you enough stuff to do while youre there you dont need to be worrying about that too.

its like finals week, only 6 weeks long.

Latest resources

Back