• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR bankruptcy Likely.....so says the Associated Press

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ironic you call Sacha dumb with a statement like this. Guess you don't keep up with current/past events or you are just a fringe nut. I'm gonna go with both.

so it's fringe now to think Wall St. is filled with overpaid greedy SOB's?

wow, what has this world come to?

so it's fringe now to think Wall St. is filled with overpaid greedy SOB's?

wow, what has this world come to?

I guess you have reading comprehension issues if this is what you made of my comment. But, I'll help you out. It was the blame game I was pointing out. Wavey likes throw the horse blinders on and cast blame for everything at the feet of conservatism. If we are going to lay blame at conservatives, since when were Geitner, Frank, Dodd, Obama, Rubin and Rangle conservatives? Was Bush a true conservative? Can you say Obama, Rangel and Frank were not lining their pockets with Wall Street money? Can you honestly say the Republicans are conservatives or Democrats are liberals? I say they are opportunistic.

I guess you have reading comprehension issues if this is what you made of my comment. But, I'll help you out. It was the blame game I was pointing out. Wavey likes throw the horse blinders on and cast blame for everything at the feet of conservatism. If we are going to lay blame at conservatives, since when were Geitner, Frank, Dodd, Obama, Rubin and Rangle conservatives? Was Bush a true conservative? Can you say Obama, Rangel and Frank were not lining their pockets with Wall Street money? Can you honestly say the Republicans are conservatives or Democrats are liberals? I say they are opportunistic.

I blame the Republicrats....

The big probem I have with the occupiers and like-minded people is this notion that somehow corporations owe something to there workers or to society as a whole for that matter.

Loved your post 'til I got to this comment. I think you've missed the point of the whole OWS movement.

Its less about corporate or govenment handouts to individuals and more about the perversion of our political system. The idea that Corporations have individual rights and can therefore make unlimited political donations to PACs is at the heart of the whole issue.

It used to be "of the people, by the people and for the people." Now Corporations and rich individuals can buy all the political power they need to emasculate regulations to suit their individual interests.

You and I cannot match that power.

Two things need to happen in this country immediately.

1. Amend the Constitution to reflect that individual rights belong only to individual HUMAN beings.
2. Campaign finance reform.

Until then, we will continue to drift until we're a big third world country wondering what happened to America.

Loved your post 'til I got to this comment. I think you've missed the point of the whole OWS movement.

Its less about corporate or govenment handouts to individuals and more about the perversion of our political system. The idea that Corporations have individual rights and can therefore make unlimited political donations to PACs is at the heart of the whole issue.

It used to be "of the people, by the people and for the people." Now Corporations and rich individuals can buy all the political power they need to emasculate regulations to suit their individual interests.

You and I cannot match that power.

Two things need to happen in this country immediately.

1. Amend the Constitution to reflect that individual rights belong only to individual HUMAN beings.
2. Campaign finance reform.

Until then, we will continue to drift until we're a big third world country wondering what happened to America.

Spot on. Campaign finance reform is a difficult task and money will always find a way to a politician....either in office or out.

FMS: Don't try to practice irony here. No one ever gets it.

Spot on. Campaign finance reform is a difficult task and money will always find a way to a politician....either in office or out.

Sadly, I agree with you.

FMS: Don't try to practice irony here. No one ever gets it.

he claimed I lacked reading comprehension, so I showed him that he suffers from dyslexia.

Latest resources

Back