amphib two place ultralights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SIR MILO

What are everyones epinions on the best one out there.
My specs i'm looking for are a two place that i can also strap some surfboards too. Have a Kolb firstar that is coming toghther that needs a fuesalage. Wings and tail sectiona re built . I guess a engine would help too..

Since no one else has chimed in:
I haven't flown it,... yet,... but the SeaRay seems to have a following of folks that like it.

I know its not an ultralight, but its a light sport: Ive got a Zenith CH-701 with amphib floats. I love it!!!!

I couldn't find much info on the SeaRay. Some guy had a build page it seems he was never finished. Let me know if you find a good rig for surfboards. The spot I have in mind you would need at least a 6'0" on a good day, unless your tom curren. Some cool spots I have missioned into walking or boating was a near death experience and would be an easy 3/4 day trip with some nads and a good ultralight. Just be sure to leave some room for oilcans of Fosters!

It's a SeaRey (check the spelling) and it's not an ultralight. But it does fall under the sport aircraft category.

But it's awesome....and the best two place amphib out there IMHO. 100 mph and can fly with the canopy open. www.searey.com, by Progressive Aerodyne in Orlando.

Latest resources

Back