Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

citabriapilot

V Murdda...
Can anyone confirm what trybysky said about AMF being on Southwest's CASS list? Anyone else try it lately? Did the ticket person perhaps forget to write CABIN ONLY on the paperwork?

Not doubting trybysky, just want to make 100% sure before I try to make a long jumpseat trip.

Thanks

citabriapilot said:
Can anyone confirm what trybysky said about AMF being on Southwest's CASS list? Anyone else try it lately? Did the ticket person perhaps forget to write CABIN ONLY on the paperwork?

Not doubting trybysky, just want to make 100% sure before I try to make a long jumpseat trip.

Thanks

If you haven't been to your winter meeting yet, you should ask then. We have ours this weekend and I'm going to ask. I'll report back with what I find out, if you are still wondering out about CASS. I hope its true about us being on SWa's CASS list. That would be nice!

Yeah, we've had our winter meeting. Hazlett said he had sent in the final paperwork, but it would be a few weeks for it to all sort out. I jumpseated on SWA last Friday and asked the gate agent to check and as of then we weren't in the system. I'm just wanting to confirm if maybe the agent on my end made a mistake, or if the agent of that other AMF'er made a mistake by not writing CABIN ONLY.

cass

no, I made a point to ask. I'm jumping again tonight so I'll ask again...tbc....

Latest resources

Back