Ameristar vs Jet USA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GotnoTime

Lets hear the true story no BS or fairytails or stuff that happened 10 years ago, but whats the situation now.

Before this thread gets rolling, put on Bruce Springstein Born in the USA CD

GotnoTime said:
Lets hear the true story no BS or fairytails or stuff that happened 10 years ago, but whats the situation now.

Start with "Glory Days", add a few songs about factories closing down and finish with "My Home Town."

Then we could stop by the ol' Zantop hanger and see if Rosie-the-Riveter is still crankin' out the B24s. Maybe take her to the USO for a dance or two....or maybe just cruise Belleville and see if her grand daughter is available!

Play nice!

Jeff Helgeson said:
Start with "Glory Days", add a few songs about factories closing down and finish with "My Home Town."

Then we could stop by the ol' Zantop hanger and see if Rosie-the-Riveter is still crankin' out the B24s. Maybe take her to the USO for a dance or two....or maybe just cruise Belleville and see if her grand daughter is available!

Play nice!

OK....while cruising Belleville in the 1978 Trans Am your blasting out Bob Seger or Kiss...you get hungry during the process so you stop by the local Athens Coney Island and get a couple of Coney Dogs...then "warsh" it down with a large Vernors. At the coney place you run into former local Belleville resident and Tiger's pitcher Mark Fidridge....

I'm in the mood for a Twinkie and a Tab...

House_X said:
OK....while cruising Belleville in the 1978 Trans Am your blasting out Bob Seger or Kiss...you get hungry during the process so you stop by the local Athens Coney Island and get a couple of Coney Dogs...then "warsh" it down with a large Vernors. At the coney place you run into former local Belleville resident and Tiger's pitcher Mark Fidridge....

....I guess I'm just a JERK or a wild and crazt guy!

I guess the buffet at the Tin Lizzie is out.....out of business.

Radio Rack Fan to Venturi

Captain X said:
WOW......my fart stinks!!!

Be more courtious next time, and lay off those wings with the fire-sauce at the Wedge Bar!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back