• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Loses Both Chief Pilots & 4 Dc-9 Captains +++

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You would think the company would get the hint that they are doing something wrong with all of the pilots quitting in the last 10 months. When you lose 50% of your pilots on the 135 side in less than a year, you are oblivious to the fact you are a terrible employer or just dont care. I'm guessing its a little bit of both.

You would think the company would get the hint that they are doing something wrong with all of the pilots quitting in the last 10 months. When you lose 50% of your pilots on the 135 side in less than a year, you are oblivious to the fact you are a terrible employer or just dont care. I'm guessing its a little bit of both.
You & I both know that TW doesn't give a sh$t how many people quit as long as he is making money. As far as he's concerned he's having to pay fewer pilots for the same work. He's probably happy as a clam right now.

Looking for an old friend...

Anyone know a Gabriel Capdevila? He was a Capt at Ameristar. I have lost contact with him and would like any info. Thanks!

Anyone know a Gabriel Capdevila? He was a Capt at Ameristar. I have lost contact with him and would like any info. Thanks!

Same here...nobody talked with him since he left this winter on a LOA, tried with calls, e-mail...niet!!!

Somehow I think that is how he wanted it. Ameristar can't get ahold of him to sue him. Hes never comin' back from brazil. At least I think it was brazil....anyway, somewhere is south america. He sold his car and everything before he left.

Capt. Capdevila

He's planning on coming back to Texas at some point but doesn't know when. If you pm me and it's ok with him, I will give you his e-mail address.

Gabriel "Fabio" is in Argentina and doing well. You guys can pm me and I will give you his e-mail address that way you can keep your privacy;) I doubt he is replying to any of deskbounds e-mails

Anthony B

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back