Ameristar 737's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

Since there is another thread about UAL getting out of the 737 business, it brought to mind I have not seen an Ameristar 73 in a while. Are they still flying?

They are flying a little bit as far as I know. A month ago or so the 9's were hopping. Don't know about now.

Roswell

I seem to recall seeing one parked in Roswell, NM last year.
most things parked at Roswell become organ donors and never fly again.

Still busy people. 9's are flying like crazy and the 737 does passengers only. The cargo 737 was put to rest almost 2 years ago now I believe. That massive AD for the classic 737's came due and woulda cost a butt load of cash to get done. The AD so the skin doesn't peel off the top of the fuselage like the one in Hawaii. The passenger 737 is doing Texas University sports charters and did the San Jose Sharks in 2007 and 2008. It also was or is supposed to be doing the Depeche Mode tour down in South America this month although i'm not sure whatever came of that. So its still moving.

Hey Yip!!!!
How are yall doing? Last time in YIP looked like Kingsman or Davis Monathan to me! Hope all is well!

Hey Yip!!!!
How are yall doing? Last time in YIP looked like Kingsman or Davis Monathan to me! Hope all is well!
got 15'em flying now, 11 9's 3 DA20's and an MD-83

You guys got 11 DC9's flying again?!? WOW, are they pax or freight? How many of each? Thats real good...

Oh, and to try and stay on topic... I saw the 737 in Austin doing the Texas Charter trips 2 weeks ago.

right now

You guys got 11 DC9's flying again?!? WOW, are they pax or freight? How many of each? Thats real good...

Oh, and to try and stay on topic... I saw the 737 in Austin doing the Texas Charter trips 2 weeks ago.
5 pax 6 cargo, MD83 is pax

Latest resources

Back