• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amerijet getting B767-200s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This lease agreement definitely was one of the dumbest moves Heater, The Grabber, and Fat Back have come up with so far. Can't wait to see how this is going to ride out. Tick, tick, tick.....the clock is running !

There is a new sheriff in town, (president) who is friendly (we shall see) to unions.

The winds of change they are a blow'n.

watch out for those drug tests

There is a new sheriff in town, (president) who is friendly (we shall see) to unions.

The winds of change they are a blow'n.
Yes, but the sheriff is in town. The Titanic is in the Atlantic next to the iceberg. We have the same old skipper and a bunch of rivets are already on the bottom of the sea. Dang this water is cold!

Yes, but the sheriff is in town. The Titanic is in the Atlantic next to the iceberg. We have the same old skipper and a bunch of rivets are already on the bottom of the sea. Dang this water is cold!

I agree with your analogy, but if I do not keep the glass 1/2 full attitude, I might end up going UPSal "it's like postal but faster, and you get a delivery confirmation when you reach crazy town".

think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...........

I agree with your analogy, but if I do not keep the glass 1/2 full attitude, I might end up going UPSal "it's like postal but faster, and you get a delivery confirmation when you reach crazy town".

think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...........

I guess that's better than going deutsche postal...

That's when der blitz-krieg go ausfallen and a whole city go missglücken

Are they getting all of their 767's from ABX/CHI/ATI/CAM/ATSG (the company formerly known as ABX)? Rumor has it their will be a lot of them on the market soon.

Are they getting all of their 767's from ABX/CHI/ATI/CAM/ATSG (the company formerly known as ABX)? Rumor has it their will be a lot of them on the market soon.

They are all coming from ATSG. I do not know if they are all ABX aircraft though. I am pretty confident in saying they are not additional "bought" aircraft from ATSG. You are right that there are lots of airframes coming out with for sale signs on them. All but the 757 anyway unless FedEx revised their promises to pax airlines for them.

How are things going over at Cappy? I heard that your 727's are also at risk without the BAX contract. Hard pressed to find a company, much less an airline, that is not feeling hard times I guess.

I think your correct on all accounts. We are just waiting to see right now how the BAX contract will pan out. Living it one day at a time I guess.

Latest resources

Back