• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ameriflight

Xfr8dog

Total Time
someone tell me about Ameriflight please.

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
With your time I wouldnt go there. Al lot of the experience also depends on where you are based. I met a lot of low timers out on the west coast and they liked workning there. I was hired in a a Metro Capt and based in the Southwest and my experience was nothing short of terrible. Esp after being told I would not have to load freight, that is a sticking point when you do two round trips a night with each leg maxing out at 4000 lbs of cargo (4 legs X 4000 lbs per leg = back and knee aches in a couple of weeks). And bye the way a point I did realize until I went to work there - They hire foregniers who are paying to be there, ie. they pay your salary and the company makes out like a bandit. To sum it up, I wished I had never taken the job.

Xfr8dog

Total Time
what was your total time when you got there? also curious about how much those 4 legs added up to per night? block time i mean. and was it 4 days a week? M-Th?