• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight Story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Definately keep us posted as I am in my 2nd year at a major and would love to buy one. Reminds me of the "Good ole days"!

If I'm not mistaken, it's even at my old base (SLC)...

FedEx Kinko's---They will print a large picture for $10/square foot. Just have it printed on Glossy card stock paper.

Definately keep us posted as I am in my 2nd year at a major and would love to buy one. Reminds me of the "Good ole days"!

If I'm not mistaken, it's even at my old base (SLC)...

The pilot is from SLC now, but the picture was taken at PDX.

This A.E.? Never got a chance to meet you, apparently you left right after I FINALLY made the move from PDX to SLC.

How 'bout having it printed at the local photo store?

Its an old expression from my restaurant days "Sh!t in Sh!t out." If the image is not color corrected the print won't look right, magnified by anything over 4x6" print. A good local lab might be able to possibly do a good job, provided I did not spend my days 175 miles away from the local photo store. The print I had made was done at a professional lab, one of the best in the country. TT my ACP would also like a copy of this photo, but when he saw my print he said "that aint right".

If you don't have a color corrected monitor meaning WYSIWYG 'what you see is what you get', each print will be an experiment, you have to keep tweaking until it looks right. On a CC monitor, you adjust the photo until it looks like you want, send it to the printer and WYSIWYG. Don't worry, I will be flying an extra fun on Saturday, saving up for my new monitor. The good news is by the time I can afford the setup I'd like current toob drivers, will be able to afford the picture and the framing.

Hey J...

I'm glad you're still looking into how to get a better print...I hadn't heard from you in a while about it.... Keep me on the list!

I owe you some royalties...stole the pic for the JC forums...

;)

Latest resources

Back