ameriflight interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PILOTO

hey guys i have an interview this coming tuesday at Burbank. if anybody just had an interview there please let me know what to expect, questions, and everything you can tell me about it. (also about the sim and if they have a profile). i've been looking at the gouge but i just want info from other people. thanks

I had my interview friday at oakland, I'll be going to class on the 28th of Aug, good luck and hope to see you there.

the gouge is on. study the jepp key in the intro section. not really a sim profile, just depends on who you get. mine was different than any, but you will do an approach, a miss, and a hold.

Any Ameriflight employees know how senior the Jackson hole run goes? If I recall correctly, it's a BE-99 from SLC? Thanks.

In the winter time it goes junior(unless you love to ski). In the summer, still pretty junior, but more bearable. I did it in the winter and hated it, but then again I don't ski. In the winter time you'll get good on your approaches because you'll do one every day.

Latest resources

Back