Ameriflight in PDX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fly_lanai

Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone that currently works for amflight could give me a little bit of info on the route and schedules for the PA-31. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone that currently works for amflight could give me a little bit of info on the route and schedules for the PA-31. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I see a lot of guys that work for them sitting all the time at pdx I will inquire for you next time I see one on a long wait.

You may want to look up their aircraft and use flight aware or just visit their web site and/or call them for a quicker answer .

I see a lot of guys that work for them sitting all the time at pdx I will inquire for you next time I see one on a long wait.

You may want to look up their aircraft and use flight aware or just visit their web site and/or call them for a quicker answer .

Right on thank you very much!

If you're thinking about going to work there and want information about how the runs work and how they are awarded, phone the Assistant Chief Pilot there and ask him directly. His name is Mike. You can find the phone number on the website.

If you're thinking about going to work there and want information about how the runs work and how they are awarded, phone the Assistant Chief Pilot there and ask him directly. His name is Mike. You can find the phone number on the website.

Mike is still the ACP after all his time there? Good for him.

Latest resources

Back