• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight EMB 120 bases?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The bases they are ASSIGNED to are ONT, DFW and CVG. All scheduled runs are outstation based; LBB, AMA, MAF, CHO & SMX.

FWIW, SkyWest EMB-120 upgrade has been consistently running less that one year.

That is, if you in to the whole "self-loading cargo" thing...

FWIW you make second year Skywest pay first year at AMF on the EMB-120...some people actually cant afford to make more 17000 first year :)

FWIW you make second year Skywest pay first year at AMF on the EMB-120...some people actually cant afford to make more 17000 first year :)

First year Captain pay on the EMB is $44.37 per hour.

Most junior award recently went to a guy with 7 months on property.

Again, I'm just throwing it out there...

Some people can't afford to make more?...I'm confused... Anyway, maybe some Amflighters can chime in here, but I understand the EMB-120 Captains at Amflight are extremely senior and the FO's are recruited from within. (Incidentally, at least one of their FO's thought the grass was greener at SkyWest). Best of luck.

Actually, we attempt to recruit EVERYTHING internally first, other than the PA31. That's just to be fair to the guys that are already here. If we can't fill a position internally, we go outside the company.

Regarding the guy who left for Skywest a couple years ago, a major portion of that decision (from what he told me) was to be able to move back to the Denver area. If he had stayed here, he would likely be a captain, making over $50K with the extra flights the Dallas E120 guys are flying.

Latest resources

Back