Ameriflight & AirNet guys, step inside

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DX Rick

Hey, I'm currently building some Lear 35A's for Ameriflight pilots on the west coast. I also have the capability to do the AirNet scheme as well. If interested, please PM me.

I will have pictures of a complete Ameriflight LR-35A on Thursday, Friday at the very latest.

The wingspan is about 9.5 inches, and it can come mounted on a stand "In flight" or with the gear down.

Hey, they look just like the one I park next to everyday! Great work.

TheDogsBollocks said:
The cleanest aircraft with the AMF logo on it-ever!

Thats what my brother told me when I took him one. He about had a heart attack. So I started the started up the Family Truckster and placed the model under the exhaust pipe for 30 minutes for "weathering"

Huskyfan said:
Do you know of anyone who builds BE99 models?

I do, and I am trying to get my hands on them. I was going to slap AMF paint schemes on there as well. Problem is, they're so tiny. I was scammed by an outfit in Michigan, who said they had Navajo's and the wing spans were 12inches. When I got them, the span is about 6 inches.

PM what you are looking for. I have a middle man out of Scottsdale who can find this stuff world wide.
There is a guy out of the Puerto Rico who has moldings for every GA and airline aircraft out there. I bought one from him to give to my father, and I lost his card. I forget his name and he is hard to find. Hopefully I can find him in the PHX area when I move down there.

Last edited:
Ameriflight is a good place to build great time. Low timers can go from a piston to a turboprop in a relative short time depending on company need. You will fly mostly nights and will sleep all day, so you won't really have a life throughout the week but you will be building that time, which is a good thing. Most of the people I have met have been great but there are a few exceptions...Be very leary of the San Juan Base. The base MGR (I use the term loosely) is the biggest A$$ in PR. He suffers from a "short man" complex and treats the pilots like SH@^!! Ask anyone that works in PR or anyone that's been here or knows of J.M. (the flight attendant). The opinion is always the same (so don't take my work for it). All in all, Ameriflight is a really good place to build time...

Latest resources

Back