ameriflight airline code?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dingo222

anyone know ameriflights 2 letter code? I have a friend thats a new hire trying to get a ride, but he doesn't know the 2 letter airline code. THanks

You're right. What do I know? :rolleyes:

Try any 2-letter combination in the alphabet you want, there isn't one.

Last edited:
I just remember UPS using AT on their schedules for AMF. But, then again, we've already discussed the reliability of UPS out of SLC haven't we.

trying random letters to get into the jumpseat is a good way to get gang-probed by the TSA.
I think AT comes from when we used to fly armored beech 99's

trying random letters to get into the jumpseat is a good way to get gang-probed by the TSA.
I think AT comes from when we used to fly armored beech 99's

You couldn't be more right. I used to fly Metros for a cargo company that shared a check airman with Air Wisconsin. He was gracious enough to spend a full day negotiating jumpseat agreements with every carrier he could think of. The company had the same initials as the airline code for Air Canada, and one day in Denver I got the questioning of a lifetime after asking the gate agent for the form, and putting AC in the code box. This was pre 911, I can only imagine how bad it would be now.

anyone know ameriflights 2 letter code? I have a friend thats a new hire trying to get a ride, but he doesn't know the 2 letter airline code. THanks

If you are jumpseating, the 2 letter code is AMF....that's right, the 2 letter code has three letters. Tell the gate agent to put it in the computer, it will work.

Latest resources

Back