American Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Green

Hey does anybody have a link to that home made American Airlines vid???? the one that the guy made for his daughter? I can't find it anywhere. thnx

I'm looking for that video a pilot made showing a typical trip. This one was to Paris. It starts at home with the pilot waking up on the day of his trip. It was done very well and the back ground music was to U2's Vertigo. I initially saw it on FI.com, but cannot find it anymore....thx

HighSpeedClimb said:
I'm looking for that video a pilot made showing a typical trip. This one was to Paris. It starts at home with the pilot waking up on the day of his trip. It was done very well and the back ground music was to U2's Vertigo. I initially saw it on FI.com, but cannot find it anymore....thx

Highspeed,

I think I saw that video, it was on "You Tube".

While you're there, check out the helicopter crash section of search. There's a video of a guy who tries to fly a Hughes helicopter while his Bud videos the flight.

The real laugh comes in when he takes off ,....and he doesn't know how to fly it. Make sure you have the volume turned up so you can hear all the comments.

Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyp-uZvDiy4&search=helicopter crash

While there there's another one, check out the Sweedish helicopter crash!

Googling PARIS VERTIGO U2 FLIGHT AMERICAN yielded:

http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/49039

Apparently the vid has been yanked. But read some of the comments posted on the page linked above!! What a hoot. There are guys who claim the video was a marketing ploy by AA, and others claiming "pilots are subject to 10X the screening that passengers are, and cannot possibly get a camera in the cockpit!" Hoo boy.

I remember the video well. It was very good. Maybe someone else can locate a copy.

Last edited:
Wow, checking out those sites where others saw the video makes me want to see again even more...Well, if anyone has any luck locating please post it or PM me. Thx

There was a guy on the regional thread that said he saved it, and was looking for someone to host it or something. Alas he never replied back. He may have a copy, go check out that thread. Think subject was, this job just might still be fun, or something like that. I agree, excellent video...

Latest resources

Back