American jet international

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sf260pilot

I need some info on the hiring process at AJI. What are they looking for on the HR screening? How long does the process take?

The initial is now a phone interview with an agency or company rep. I think. Can be expected to take up to 45 minutes if the phone interview goes well.

American Jet

I recently got a call for the HR 45 minute interview and subsequently got called for a face-to-face with the chief pilot. From what I've read, AJI sounds like a great company with plenty of growth ahead of them, as well as plenty of room for advancement. The company was recently profiled in the April '03 issue of Airline Pilot Careers magazine published by Air Inc.

Any insight into the face-to-face interview, as well as working for AJI would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Any new info?

After searching for information on these guys, I only found this thread and a few other posts without to much insight. So I tought I would bring this old thread back to life and see if anyone can offer some current information. I'am scheduled for the phone interview soon and would like to hear the latest.

Thanks in advance

Latest resources

Back