Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Folks, this ad has been out for a while, but I came across it again today and thought I'd pass it along. It's for a helo position and I'm sure someone on here flies those to. :) Hope it helps someone out here.

Co-Pilot II

American Express - Newburgh, NY, United States (profile)

* Full-time

Qualifications

Commerical Rotorcraft licence, helicopter instrument rating, 1500 flight hours, and First Class Medical are required. The following qualifications are desired, actual IFR experience, multi-engine time, turbine experience, corporate or VIP experience, and NYC (or large Metropolitan area) experience.

Duties / Responsibilites

This position is responsible for participating as a member of the flight crew in the safe in-flight control of the Company''s aircraft, as well as all assigned pre and post flight preparations. Incumbent must contribute to the efficiency of the Aviation Department by maintaining required flight manuals, FAA required logs and assigned ancillary projects.

Compensation / Benefits

Enjoy many advantages such as an excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision effective day one, 401(k) with immediate eligibility for contribution, and much more!

Application Instructions

***No E-mail responses accepted. Please apply on line.***
Please make sure to reference the Job ID: 22518BR when submitting your resume.

When applying, please reference: RUAMEX36/22518BR

Comments

American Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Direct employment inquiries to:
American Express
Newburgh, NY
United States

* Company web site: https://jobs.brassring.com/EN/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?sec=1&PartnerId=505&SiteId=216

seems to me american express has a posting for a helo position once every several months wonder whats with that ? just a thought

Latest resources

Back