Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
I start training on the 20th and was wondering about the transportation to the training center from the Admiral Inn. Is it a van run by AE or the hotel? Is it reliable or will I need to rent a car?

Thanks for the help
steve

I start training on the 20th and was wondering about the transportation to the training center from the Admiral Inn. Is it a van run by AE or the hotel? Is it reliable or will I need to rent a car?

Thanks for the help
steve

The transportation is very reliable. It runs every 15 minutes during peak times (class times) and either every 30 minutes or hourly outside of that. I'd call the admiral to get the exact parameters. Buddy up with someone in your class (same equipment type) who has a car there. Makes it nice to have transportation to and from grocery stores etc...

Thanks for the help
steve

With ears that big, all you have to do is flap flap like Dumbo!

The transportation is very reliable. It runs every 15 minutes during peak times (class times) and either every 30 minutes or hourly outside of that. I'd call the admiral to get the exact parameters. Buddy up with someone in your class (same equipment type) who has a car there. Makes it nice to have transportation to and from grocery stores etc...

Excatly what he said, plus, if you happen to go to Flight Safety for sim, make sure you have a transportation backup! There have been several days were my partner and I weren't on "their schedule", absolute bs on their part.

But overall it is reliable. Shuttle from airport to Academy picks up at A 38, every 15-30mins

What base are you going to?

CB

Excatly what he said, plus, if you happen to go to Flight Safety for sim, make sure you have a transportation backup! There have been several days were my partner and I weren't on "their schedule", absolute bs on their part.

But overall it is reliable. Shuttle from airport to Academy picks up at A 38, every 15-30mins

What base are you going to?

CB

BOS ERJ

Dude..WTF???? I hope hes a good friend of yours.....

Clarification... the original poster of this thread, "Steve" is not the guy in that picture.

That picture is Curtis Malone, which it says under his screen name, "Steve." Just like under my screen name, it says PT the Clown.

So that picture is Curtis Malone, taken from the ALLATPs website.

This Curtis guy has been a subject of ridicule on this forum before, for his big ears.

So the insult wasn't to "Steve" , but the Curtis guy.

It sucks that ALLATPs puts up your name, your picture, and your total time on their website if you get a job at a regional.

Clarification... the original poster of this thread, "Steve" is not the guy in that picture.

That picture is Curtis Malone, which it says under his screen name, "Steve." Just like under my screen name, it says PT the Clown.

So that picture is Curtis Malone, taken from the ALLATPs website.

This Curtis guy has been a subject of ridicule on this forum before, for his big ears.

So the insult wasn't to "Steve" , but the Curtis guy.

It sucks that ALLATPs puts up your name, your picture, and your total time on their website if you get a job at a regional.

hahahahaha.....I stand corrected....good form sir....in that case yes that dude has a ginormous dome....

best hot chick avatar....

everyone who thinks they have some good pics of chesticles....post something...anything...on here and well who wins....GO....

<------------Those are real

Latest resources

Back