Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
I filled out the Airlineapps app for eagle 2 weeks ago (ive got 1050tt with 110 multi). Should I also call/fax over a resume or must it all go through airlineapps. How long does it usually take to get a call?

I filled out the Airlineapps app for eagle 2 weeks ago (ive got 1050tt with 110 multi). Should I also call/fax over a resume or must it all go through airlineapps. How long does it usually take to get a call?
Usually two days, dont bother to fax a resume, you could call Karen in HR and see where the problem is.

Just so you are aware of what Eagle is like to work at the junior Captain has been at Eagle about 9 years. Think about that when you are considering if you want to work there.

Just so you are aware of what Eagle is like to work at the junior Captain has been at Eagle about 9 years
Everyone is aware of the upgrade issue with all regionals by now. Not news.

I second the suggestion to call Karen. Something probably didn't go through correctly cause you'd have gotten a call in 1.5 seconds otherwise.

Steve,
Did you notice that Eagle sent you an adendum to fill out once they received your application? If you did not fill this out do so right away.

I've heard rumors that the company provided headsets aren't large enough for pilot with well endowed ears.
While this may be true, I seem to have a problem geting the seatbelt to reach around my junk.

Steve,
Did you notice that Eagle sent you an adendum to fill out once they received your application? If you did not fill this out do so right away.

I did fill out the adendum and checked it over using the airline apps checker. Ialso recieved a email saying that they have gotten my email and will contcact me of they have a position.

Sounds like they don't want any "high-time" guys like yourself. Maybe they're thinking you'll jump ship after a couple of months.

Latest resources

Back