• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle Pilot Career fair - Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They never lower standards, they just redefine competitive minimums. Watch for a redefinition shortly, they what I have seen they are not filling thier classes.

I heard the hotel janitor was encouraged to apply. They showed him a book with an ostrich on one page and an airplane on the other, asked him which was the airplane and he picked it..........................which was apparently good enough for them.

Why?

Yea the Cogan recruiter told me the same thing; they fill every class with smaller numbers and have more classes. How big and how often are the classes? how does this compare to two years ago? What are the averages compared to two years ago? and to fill classes why is it necessary to have a travelling road show with open houses in different cities? All part of the worldwide growing pilot shortage.

Last edited:
SInce allowing applicants to choose their own bases classes have almost been at max, espically with the upgrade time dropping quickly. That said it does not appear that the 800/100 will go any lower, unless part of a bridge program, there are always exceptions though.

Yea the Cogan recruiter told me the same thing; they fill every class with smaller numbers and have more classes. How big and how often are the classes? how does this compare to two years ago? What are the averages compared to two years ago? and to fill classes why is it necessary to have a travelling road show with open houses in different cities? All part of the worldwide growing pilot shortage.

Last couple of classes have been filled with 28 to 30 new hires.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back