American Eagle Payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cobalt

if anyone knows where I could find it... I tried a search but didn't come up with anything. thanks...

T-prop FO Jet FO EMB-145 Capt

Year1 $20.60 $20.60 $54.42
Year2 $23.24 $29.21 $56.05
Year3 $25.89 $31.72 $57.74
Year5 $29.88 $34.14 $61.25
Year10 $70.31
Year18 $84.57

FO's top out at 8 years $35.75/Hr
Capt't top out 18 years on the CRJ-700 $89.02/Hr

They're all good numbers just add 1.8% for our 2004 IAI increase. They company advised us of our increase on Thursday...

I am curious to see what their idea of performance bonus/profit sharing plan they published in the Company newsletter in December is going to amount to. If they lie perhasp we (EGL ALPA) can sue for slander or malicious intent....hmmm

We will soon see....

AE Hopeful

Would one fo you kind aviators enlighten me on the flack that Eagle takes? I am 41, faxed a resume into them last week, and hope to get an app. in the mail. THEN, I hope to get an interview. I would personally love to fly for Eagle. Actually, I have sent several resumes out these past couple-a-weeks to several regionals. Not quite enought PIC Turb time for the majors yet.
:D
BTW, "resistance" or "herb," what is the EXPECTED upgrade time for the jet. How long before I can hope to get a base at DFW?

Thanks for the info!!

Boiler Up! I hate that **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** cheer! I know Tiller's wife came up with it but c'mon. Sat there and listened to it at Capital One Bowl and still hated it.

Hey, at least you actually attended the bowl...I had to sell my bowl tickets because American's bunk schedule between MCO-STL would have gotten me stuck there....for FIVE days! Guess that's what I get for being so poor I can't afford a revenue ticket.

I agree it is kind of a lame cheer, but nobody has come up with a better alternative yet...:D

Latest resources

Back