• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

American Eagle Number to HR, someone pls PM me

CODs4ever

Trash Hauler
Total Time
enough
Can someone please PM me and provide a phone number for American Eagle employment verification?

I worked there back in 2004 and I need to show my employment history back to 10 years ago for my upcoming interview at a defense contractor.

Thanks for the help.

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Don't hold your breath. I recently left Eagle and after almost a month am still waiting on HR to respond to my current employer and verify employment.

I can get you the ORD CP phone # if it helps, but that's about it. Everything is automated through jetnet now.

CODs4ever

Trash Hauler
Total Time
enough
any # is fine, just so I have something other than ticketing/customer service

I could not find anything on website...

thank you

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
PM sent

AeroDMB

Total Time
Some
Can someone please PM that to me as well? Thanks.

I'm in the same boat.

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Done and done.

rydog

Total Time
They use theworknumber.com as employment verification, although its not very accurate. I was hired, furloughed and recalled. the website only showed my adjusted date of hire after my recall, it was a bit of stress to get the detailed info, but i was currently employed at the time of inquiry.