American Eagle: I'm not gonna interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

viper548

I applied to American Eagle 2 years ago. A few months after I applied I recieved an email offering me an interview. I was already in indoc with my first choice regional so I just deleted the email. A few weeks ago I get another email from them offering me an interview. Once again I delete it. Today I recieve a letter in the mail from Eagle saying that they emailed me an offer to interview but I have not replied.

Doesn't surprise me that they are getting desperate. Unless a person lives at one of their bases why would they want to work somewhere that they will be an FO indefinitely?

It's about time the regionals start waking up to reality. Most people with families are not going to move for sh!tty FO wages. Make the job commutable, help us out in the commute, and then we'll think about it.

If you want them to stop calling you, you need to take them off of your airline apps page.

If you want them to stop calling you, you need to take them off of your airline apps page.
I did the free account 2 years ago and opened up another free one a couple months ago to apply to Continental. Maybe when I logged into the old one that had Eagle on there, they thought I was still interested.

I was unable to delete them from my account. After emailing the website administrators, I was told that the applications on file are the property of the respective airline, so in some cases, once you select an airline, it can't be deleted. Eagle is one of these airlines. However, I was able to delete a few others that I was no longer interested in.

Maybe you could add a couple of felonies, or maybe a nice accident, to your profile. That might slow them down.

I can't find "gonna" in the dictionary.
Actually I just looked in the dictionary and sure enough it is there
gonna
phrasal auxiliary
NOT STANDARD
(spelled the way it is often spoken) In written English "gonna" is usually used to report or approximate speech

Latest resources

Back