• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

American Eagle Hiring Times

VERN

Total Time
Does any one know around the hiring times at AE or if they are actively interviewing?

snap145

Total Time
5+
I interviewed there about a month ago and as far as i know theyre still hiring.....last i heard mins were around 1000 and 100...got picked up by chq so i never accepted a class date but it seems like a good place to work....esspecially if you want to relocate to puerto rico....jk...good company...pretty stable as far as im concerned...itll take a decade to upgrade but there are defanatley worse places to be....GOOD LUCK!

roach320

Total Time
5500+
Name one worse place to work. I cant think of any. A good place to work, are you kidding...

snap145

Total Time
5+
dude..i was trying to be nice...i can name one much worse place to work than Eagle..its sitting in the right seat of a Cessna 150 with some 200lb mother f$%$er whose paying you 10 dollars an hour.....id much rather be at eagle than that......there are defanatley MUCH better places to be...which is why im not there....however...if i were a 1000 hour CFI, which I was not too long ago..idve been more than happy to go work for eagle and fly there nice equipment.
IM OUT

viper548

Total Time
I applied to Eagle at about 1030/135 and was offered an interview. That was last Nov.

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+
VERN said:
Does any one know around the hiring times at AE or if they are actively interviewing?

there are two classes a month of 10-15 each indefinitely.

lately ORD EMJ and SJU ATR seem to be the rage. LAX SF3 will be coming due soon.