AME in the Denver area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jergar999

Since there is no longer an AME that can give a first class medical certificate in the state I live in it looks like I'll probably try to hit one up on my next Denver trip. Can anyone recommend any good ones?

I've heard you have a problem with your balls. Being that you are getting married this week, your AME will have to fill out a requisition form to get your balls from the new wife. This can take some time, please factor this into your plans.

LOL

on topic: Do not go to the one at DIA !! the feds are right next to them, so they get really "anal" about doing everything by the book over there...

And yes they do actually touch your balls at the one at DIA (can someone please show me where it says that is a requirement for crying out loud !!???). So if you lost them to your wife to be you got a problem!

I've heard you have a problem with your balls. Being that you are getting married this week, your AME will have to fill out a requisition form to get your balls from the new wife. This can take some time, please factor this into your plans.

I'm really going to miss you when you're replaced by an autopilot that does twice the job you do...silently!

I don't know if you are flying into DIA or one of the GA airports in the area. If you are flying into Centennial, APA, there is an AME just off the airport. I am going there on Thursday. His name is John Harris and the number is 303-790-1999. PM me if you plan on going, I might be able to get you a discount.

Latest resources

Back