• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Q400 Gear Bitch

Nationwide Beer Taster
Howdy,

Just found out my AME Dr. Ranniger retired a few months back and I was looking for suggestions for an AME in the area. Prefer south sound. Thanks!

Awesome guy. Went to Dr. Pellerin for years - even after I moved away from Seattle. Quite the character!!! Birkenstock-wearing, ex-Green Beret (SE Asia), MD training on GI bill. Owns a Lake amphib last I heard. If you want to hear come colorful berating, tell him you are a sailboater thinking about switching to power.

Pellerin is the way to go...hands down. I don't know about those other docs but I gotta say it is worth putting up with his parrot and his sometimes eratic schedule.

Later

Pellerin is the way to go...hands down. I don't know about those other docs but I gotta say it is worth putting up with his parrot and his sometimes eratic schedule.

Dr. Pellerin is definitely the one to see in Seattle. I love his erratic schedule, indicates his priorities are exactly where they should be. Keep your fingers away from the bird's chompers and keep your ears open. The doc has lived and continues to live an interesting life and has lots of good stories to pass along. Office upstairs from a gas station in groovy West Seattle, priceless.

Dr. James Billingsley is a great guy with a great sense of humor. Located near the Narrows bridge.

www.aerospacedoc.com

Latest resources

Back