AME in PIT or Cle Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardFitzwell

Does anyone know of a Doc. to get a First class medical in the Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH area.

I am not looking for a NASA flight physical or anything, I rely on my family doctor for that. I guess I'm saying I'm looking for something simple.

PM me if you don't want to post their names. Thanks.

Dr. Hoyt in Pleasant Home, OH (NW of Wooster, SW of Cleveland, middle of freakin' nowhere). Unfortunately, I don't have his phone number . . . anyone?

Pete Lambrou in PIT - about 5 min from the airport in Moon Twp.
412-604-2088

He's a copilot at USAir and does medicals on his day off.

Very pilot-friendly.

Doc. Hoyt

TOGA said:
Dr. Hoyt in Pleasant Home, OH (NW of Wooster, SW of Cleveland, middle of freakin' nowhere). Unfortunately, I don't have his phone number . . . anyone?

Doc Hoyt's number is 419-846-3505

I use Dr. Dean Erickson from the Med Center in Valley View, OH (in the Cle area). He's about as painless as any Doc I've ever run into. I think he charges 80.00 for a first class.

Thanks

I will follow up on these. I didn't realize Dr. Lambro was still doing medicals after he moved out of the PIT Terminal.

Thanks again.

Re: Thanks

RichardFitzwell said:
I will follow up on these. I didn't realize Dr. Lambro was still doing medicals after he moved out of the PIT Terminal.

Thanks again.

He's located in the medical building just off the Coraopolis/Sewickley exit on Business Rt. 60. Across the street from the Courtyard Marriott I think.

Latest resources

Back