AME in EWR area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Av8er

Looking for an easy 1st class in central New Jersey or around Newark. Any suggestions?

dude so am I, seems like everyone is looking but no one posts any good finds. I think im gonna go try that medical office at JFK, anyone have any info on those guys?

theres also an office at the EWR airport, you could try them if you find nothing else...

Newark Liberty International Airport- North Cargo Area
Building No. 339, Second Floor
Phone: 973-643-8383 Fax: 973-643-4744​

just came back from the JFK airport office, pretty standard deal, eyes, hearing, blood pressure, urine, touch your nose...they werent bad and didnt do anything over the edge so i would recommend it to anyone in the area, ill be back in 6. its, $85 if you tell them its your first time there and you saw the flier.

http://www.airportmedicaloffices.com/pdf/pilot.pdf

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I went to Dr. Sandman (south-central New Jersey). He's great! And only $75 for a First Class. He gets my highest recommendation.

For Reference I use Dr. Nadler in Parsippany NJ...

He is an easy Class 1, but he likes to talk. He is a little nuts though.

I second that, Doc Nadler in northern NJ (Abobut 35 mins from EWR) is GREAT. Best out there.

+1

Dr. Nadler rocks!

Can someone tell me if they know how I'd get to Nadler from NYC via public transportation?

Just to let everyone know, Dr Nadler passed away on 6/24/2011. I got my last medical from him on 6/23. Yes, the day before. If I know Dr. Nadler, he'd probably say "that's right, Ike, you killed me".

Trish (his secretary) is planning a memorial dinner at Il Cappricio in Whippany on October the 23rd. Contact her at Dr Liva's office at 201-444-3060, if you'd like to attend.

Latest resources

Back