AME in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

400A

Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Vareen have closed shop. Who is everyone going to? Going to miss the ability to walk in with Dr. Williams.

He has lung cancer. Does anyone have another AME in ATL. My medical is due this month.

Dr. C.R. Harper
770-457-3532
Good guy
I-285 & Buford Hwy. area
Retired medical director UAL
Used him myself for many years

Flight Health, Inc. closure

According to a post card I received, Ashley and Dana with Dr. Vereen's office are now working for Dr. Walker in Peachtree City. Also, if you did not pick up your records from Dr. Vereen's office before it closed, they were sent to Dr. Walker. Does anybody know about Dr. Walker and if he is pilot friendly?

Additionally, I have received post cards advertising Dr. Faulkner near the airport. Anybody got the gouge on him?

Have a Pilot Friendly AME you would recommend?

Please send a PM if you dont want to respond openly.

14 years with Dr. Vereen and now looking at which AME to go to like so many ATL based pilots. Thanks.

Dr. Faulkner is excellent. Very pilot friendly, and quick in-and-out. Definitely recommend him.

Bump. Medical due next month. Looking for pilot friendly ATL ame. Long time patient of dr Vereen. I thinking about Dr Faulkner, Harper, or Ted Carter. Pm me if you like.

Latest resources

Back