AME in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

viper548

I'm due my physical this month and don't want to go to CA to get it like I usually do. Can someone recommend a good AME in Atlanta for a class 1 physical?
Thanks

ASA newhires have been using a Pediatrician.....

Dr. Vereen

H. Stacy Vereen-great guy-no games and has connections in OKC if you have issues-office in East Point-called Flighthealth, I believe.
-J

Dr. Bobby Hill, Powder Springs, GA. Accepts most ins., with copay for office visit for a Class I.

John Goncher Will meet you in his office in Smryna and you WILL NOT WAIT 2 hours !!! It is 100.00 but you don't have to wait 2 hours to be sen like Stacy's office in college park.

Dr. Williams and Dr. Kauffman north of the city are both excellent. I've alternated between the two of them for the past few years. Sometimes a little bit of wait since they take walk-ins, but once you go back to see him it only takes a few minutes. No bending over, no "inappropriate touching," just a quick "how you feeling?"

No contest, Dr. Kauffman. Accepts walk ins, easy, no hassle physical. Used him for years until I moved on. He's up next to the Canoe restaurant, Vinings.

Latest resources

Back