Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ReverseSensing

On the BC
I want the bearded lady, crab man, pig man, etc. threads back!

That's what I come to FI for.

ReverseSensing said:
I want the bearded lady, crab man, pig man, etc. threads back!

That's what I come to FI for.

I thought it was me....I thought I was having a problem with my computer/internet connection!

737 Pylt said:
I thought it was me....I thought I was having a problem with my computer/internet connection!

Didn't this same thing happen about a month ago? Lost a few days worth of posts?

737 Pylt said:

Me too, I was just looking for a thread I started in the 135 charter section two days ago and it's gone :confused:

Missing Days & Posts

I would just like to take this time to let everyone know what happened to the threads and posts from December 15th 2005 at 4am Eastern Time.

I was purging the system of all users that did not post since 2004 and purging the users that had more than one name but did not use. When I did that it took some post and threads off that I did not want deleted, so I decided to restore to a backup to get what I needed back and to do that correctly I had to restore from December 15th at 4am Eastern Time. Everything that was done after that time was lost. The servers are up and running correctly as of 12/19/2005 2pm Eastern Time.

My apology to all that added something to Flightinfo.com in that time. Computers are a big help and also a big problem at different times. I hope you understand and accept my apology. Have a great Christmas and New Years Eve. Look for bigger and better things to come for Flightinfo.com in the New Year.

Websitemaster

In case anyone didn't see this elsewhere.

No doubt, bring them back. That's the only reason I came to this web site...I don't even know how to fly

Latest resources

Back