Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoPax said:
I'm coming down on the side of avbug.

He knows his stuff...period...and a lot can be learned from his posts. He's been around a lot longer than others on here, and should be respected for it.

Sure, you aren't always going to agree with the man, but who cares, you don't have to - he expresses opinions, and interpretations based on his experience, not yours or mine.
Well said and I agree with you. Guys like him are a good resource for pilots of all experience levels. He calls a spade a spade. I've yet to read something that he's posted that I considered off the wall or incorrect. Perhaps it a bit "quaint", but guy like him really have forgotten more about flying than many of you guys know.

'Sled

Look people, we're all unique in our own little way. I've talked with two people in the old AAU chat that know him personally, they said he's not a bad guy to be around, it's just the way he comes across on the keys. He's like a Bee, you don't swat at it, it won't sting you, and besides, I enjoy watching how people react to him.

Avbug may be a bit.... Peppy.

But he does know about SOME of the stuff he's talking about.

Hey Avbug,

You still doin Power's laundry? How's that 4y nose gear treatin ya?

See Ya, Baloney

mcjohn said:
Opinions are fine but belittling everyone who has a different one is not and it brings this entire board down.

Add me to the club. Well said my friend. Goes to show, can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back