• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Altria

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where in this thread does it say they're hiring? Looks like an individual simply wanted info on the flight department.

Don't know if it is true or not, but I heard they are looking for a G4 Captain. Why else would this thread be here?

Careful - chairman, who is extremely aircraft friendly, just stepped down. New chairman is not a very big user of aircraft, so wouldn't surprise me if one or two of the Gulfstreams are sold/parked.

Pure speculation. You don't know what's going to happen

Wow. Try to be helpful and look what you get around here. He was just stating info that in my opinion is worthy of considering. Easy fellas.

If you look at the first and third entry in this thread, the individual starting this thread asked a simple question - nowhere was there any indication that he heard something about an open position.

And while we're at it, Altria operates G450's and a G550 - there is NO G4 in the fleet anymore.

Don't know if it is true or not, but I heard they are looking for a G4 Captain. Why else would this thread be here?

If you look at the first and third entry in this thread, the individual starting this thread asked a simple question - nowhere was there any indication that he heard something about an open position.

And while we're at it, Altria operates G450's and a G550 - there is NO G4 in the fleet anymore.

Ok, then it was a G450 Captain they are looking to hire, I stand corrected...

I think we should all respect PMVULB and his information sources. If I recall, he is a little more in the know than people may realize.

Did they lose a pilot to a certain midwest operator by chance?

Pure speculation. You don't know what's going to happen

His conclusion might be speculation, but the CEO stepping down and being replaced is a pertinent consideration. Dismal company financials don't mean a company is going bankrupt, but they are also a pertinent factor in evaluating whether you want to join a company. His conclusion was presented as speculation, and the information he conveyed was useful. Why are you so offended?

Latest resources

Back