Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DC-8_FR8

Idiot Savant
ATI (Air Transport International) is hiring a Dispatcher, based in LIT. They have info on their web site.

Any info on ATI? Pay rates, quality of life, skeds, etc? My regional just quit flying..............

ATI is not currently hiring for any Flight Deck position. This is to fill a Dispatchers position only.

There are 20 or more crews currently furloughed with recall rights. I see no hiring or recalling for a considerable amount of time at ATI.

Currently QOL is, and has been really quite good at ATI! But CHI is trying to resolve that annoying issue with a new contract.

Maybe we will get lucky and be sold again soon. DHL, UPS, FEDEX, ABEX ASTAR, Ameriflight Any takers (Except Southern Air)??

Last edited:
Yep Combi's Still Flying... We even have the much sought after 72 Series... Just got word we are loosing the "Deep Pac." in a few months... Who knows if we will find work for them... Hoping we do! We do not need more guys on the street!

That whole pacific thing sucks, the company I work for does lots of flying there, but it has really dried up in the last few months...

I was asking for DX stuff, not the silly pilot info...........:)

Latest resources

Back