• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alright guys...Important subject. Crew Track vs. CCS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
speaking of payroll..my checks have been screwed up severely for the last 3 months now-what gives??

They switched systems apparently. The process is much different now, and they are working out the (numerous) issues with the software.

why don't they check all this stuff before they implement the software? this has happened with every "software change" we have had.

why don't they check all this stuff before they implement the software? this has happened with every "software change" we have had.
There will always be bugs in software especially when dealing with complex work and pay rules. I'd like to see something next time around that allows the Association to test software before it gets turned on allowing for a full vetting process instead of just flipping a switch and letting the pilots and FA's bear the brunt of their screw ups.

SH made the new system sound like it could walk on water. Sounds great but you consider the source....... Over promise, under deliver is how he rolls.

yeah I understand a few bugs..i won't even go into detail about how bad mine got screwed up..let's say they shorted me almost a whole check and lots of other stuff

Latest resources

Back